Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Wedding Invitation

Kishan and I are all set to get locked forever in the wedlock :)....
On Feb 20th, 11.39pm we take vows in presence of all our loved ones to celebrate the accomplishment of a beautiful dream and the beginning of a much more beautiful reality.
Your presence is most cherished on this occasion.

       
Youtube link :

Come, Share this moment with Us:

Being single was fun, but just not perfect
Yes, we are bored of our Solos, its time for a duet :)

Mind you, I dint fall for a single rose or a violet
He showered me with a love-filled basket :)

Finally, I have someone who would lend me his jacket
For I am truly his most valuable asset :P

Convinced our family and relatives cabinet
Extremely glad are they, for our new journey is onset

To catch me in a bride’s bonnet
And Well,  to see the effect of my diet :P
Waiting for you, will be a beautiful banquet
Please be there on Feb, the 20th

Of course, there is no entry ticket :P
I m sure, your bonding with us will work like a magnet

Don’t you dare forget
Coz if you do, you would regret

What we would do is a secret
But surely, u will have to take a tablet :P




Wedding Events:

Pre-Wedding Reception :
Feb 20th, 7pm
Hotel Greenpark , Begumpet, Hyderabad

Wedding:
Feb 20th, 11:39pm
Hotel Greenpark , Begumpet, Hyderabad

Reception:
Feb 22nd, 7pm
Hotel Swarna Palace, Near Challapalli Bunglow,
Governorpet, Vijayawada 

No comments:

Post a Comment