Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Engagement Invite


Hiii Friends,
Antee ante ( nela meeda kaalu tho rendu muggulu esthuuuu) adi... Maremo... Nov 6th na adi undi kada.. Adeee Adi!
Hehehe..Yaa So, daniki meeru pakkkaaaa ante pakkkkkkkka ravalanamata :D
n yaa...so I am very generous in giving you options...you may choose to oblige any of the following invitation forms :P

1. Invitation by words:

Last year around the same time, we met each other...
Right in the middle of an ordinary life, the fairy tale indeed found me !!
Still cant believe how reality could whelm fantasy..
I chose him and he chose me :).
Celebrating 1 yr of acquaintance and a lifetime of togetherness ahead of us....:D
Enough of this senti-poetic stuff ! :P :P
Its our engagement party and you are most expected :)....
I know you would come...atleast for the food and cake and dances and disco and games and photos ! :P
@ Hilton Garden Inn, 2000, Bridepointe circle, San mateo, CA 94404

2. Invitation by Pic:






3. Invitation by Video:





4. Invitation in person:

Will be implemented for wedding :P.

You may choose to accept any form of my invitation...but make sure you are either present there or your presents are there :P :P.

Cheers,
MISS. Harika  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment